Schoolhouse Chess is devoted to helping kids develop learning and thinking skills by teaching them chess.
Benefits of Learning Chess:
- Helps to build students logic, memory and pattern recognition.
- Improves problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Has been proven to increase IQ and test scores.
Bring Schoolhouse Chess to Your School or Library!
Schoolhouse Chess brings chess pieces to life using creative and animated personalities that enable students to learn the game in a fun and exciting way. Students become fascinated with imaginative chess characters that accelerate the learning process. Our instructors bring all the materials and supplies to your school and cover the rules and strategies of chess.
After School Programs:
- Meet once per week, after school for one hour
- Students are introduced to a new lesson each week, which includes new strategies and techniques
- As part of each class, students practice new strategies through partner play
- Students receive their own portable magnetic chess set
- Your school will be provided with a chess assembly at no charge during the registration period (offered once per school year)
Chess Camp Program:
We bring pieces to life using creative personalities
Our imaginative characters accelerate the learning process and fascinate children
Makes chess fun for 3 hours per day
Play with our giant chess set — the biggest you've ever seen!
Camp is appropriate for beginners through intermediate players
Each camper receives their own portable chess set
To schedule Schoolhouse Chess for your students,
contact us at (973) 542-8366 or email@example.com